Our psychotherapy group practice focuses on helping individuals become the person they want to be. We treat high functioning people and provide a safe environment for individuals, and couples. We achieve this by providing a secure space, listening to their concerns, and customizing a treatment plan. Our environment focuses on the present moment, values and the client’s future behavior. We are the catalyst in helping people find their inner strength to grow into the life that they have envisioned for themselves.
As a FiDi therapist, you will provide a safe and supportive environment in which clients can openly discuss their emotions, thoughts, and values. By providing a positive therapeutic relationship, you will help your clients identify and create solutions that modify self-destructive behaviors. If your passion is assisting clients improve awareness and develop concrete techniques to navigate challenges with face to face or Telehealth connections and weekly homework assignments, then FiDi may be the clinic for you.
- Have a valid license as an LMSW
- Maintain professional licensure and/or certification
- Ability to work cooperatively as a team member
- Be able to work a flexible work schedule including evenings and weekends
- Possess superb organizational skills
- Have an ability to guide, direct, or influence people
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with mentally or emotionally disabled persons and their families
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Maintain confidentiality of records relating to clients’ treatment
- Assess clients’ mental condition based on review of client information, interviews, observation, tests, and collaboration with other staff members
- Serve as a client advocate to coordinate required services or to resolve emergency problems in crisis situations
- Develop and implement treatment plans based on clinical experience and knowledge
- Maintain a consistent schedule of patients
- Utilize available resources to establish new patients
Please enter your name, email, phone and resume below using our contact form. We will contact you shortly regarding the status of your application. Thank you!